Anniversary Favors – Coffee Or Tea
Jan 18, 2021
You decided to throw an anniversary party for the lucky couple – a 25th or a 50th. You will offer both coffee and tea at the party, so why not take your cue for anniversary favors from the beverages. "Would you like coffee or tea?"
Anniversary favors of coffee or tea are easy to find, and make a cute commentary on the couple's long marriage.
Theme Your Party
Theme your party around "Tea for Two" or "The Perfect Blend" and either tea or coffee favors will work well. Here are some ideas for both.
1. "The Perfect Blend" coffee cups holding a tea light candle. These charming white coffee cups hold coffee colored tea light candles, scented to resemble java. When lit, the candles glow with a soft early-morning light. A hang tag on the anniversary favor gift box proclaims "A Perfect Blend" and could be personalized with the anniversary couple's names and wedding date.
2. "Tea for Two" teacups are also available, each holding a white tea light candle. The beautiful silver pattern on the tea cups, as well as the silver band around the saucer and cup top, make these marvelous anniversary favors for a 25th wedding anniversary. The cup is attached to the saucer, and is a perfect size for a single tea light candle.
3. "The Perfect Blend" anniversary favors can be 6.5 inch tall bags of ground coffee with a silver-chrome, heart-shaped coffee spoon attached to each bag. These elegant favors come in black and white packets, illustrated as a groom or bride. Each has a matching personalized tag on which you can commemorate the wedding anniversary. These anniversary favors also are good for a 25th wedding anniversary.
4. "Tea for Two" anniversary favors for a golden wedding anniversary could be tea sachets in a gold-decorated tin. The elegant tea sachets will please, and each tin can be personalized with wedding anniversary information.
5. "The Perfect Blend" anniversary favors can be as simple as a silver or gold foil bag of ground coffee personalized with the anniversary couple's name and wedding date on each pack.
6. "Tea for Two" anniversary favors are available in boxes of 6 teabags in flavors such as lemon or apple cinnamon. Each box features a 3D pop-out tea cup as part of the box.
7. A perfect wedding anniversary favor for a silver wedding anniversary would be an elegant silver teapot placecard holder. It's a beautiful memento that guests can keep to remind them of your long-lasting love.
Many countries have long valued a hot cup of tea when spending a relaxing hour or two with friends. Now tea drinking is becoming popular in the U.S. as well. In fact, tea parties are the new trend in birthdays, bridal showers, and corporate events.
Unique Anniversary Favors
A lovely, unique anniversary favor for either silver or golden wedding anniversary is a heart-shaped tea infuser spoon. This anniversary favor will show your appreciation to guests for attending the event.
Another unique anniversary favor we found comes from Japan. Heart-shaped drop tea tablets are packed in a clear glass tube. A matching clear glass tube holds heart-shaped sugar. Drop a couple of each into a cup of hot water, and "love is brewing."
Mini tea sets, which can also be used as espresso cups, also fall into the category of unique anniversary favors. They are harder to find than some favors, but worth looking.
Coffee House Anniversary Favors
Create your own anniversary favors by visiting a local coffee house for ideas. Look at the various types of coffee and tea. Then purchase small air-tight containers that will hold 2 ounces. Fill each with coffee or tea of your choice, and tuck into a silver or gold organza bag for a quick anniversary favor.
The site publisher owns the right to republish this article for news and content purposes. Original author undisclosed. No listed author (anonymous works)